Within the subconscious mind resides our imagination, emotions, memories, our automatic body responses, habit patterns, and our most deeply held beliefs about ourselves and what we believe is possible for us. It is these deeply held patterns and beliefs that drive our decisions and shape our lives and the quality of our perceptions. When we desire to make a lasting, positive change in our lives, it is these subconscious patterns that we must change.
Hypnotherapy is a safe, proven, and effective tool for directly accessing the power or the subconscious mind.
Daniel D’Appio completed his Clinical Hypnotherapy studies at the Academy of Hypnotic Science has dedicated over ten years to helping people achieve what they want out of life, through hypnotherapy, NLP and counselling techniques in combination with natural and alternative therapeutic modalities such as flower essences.
He is a motivated and enthusiastic therapist who believes in treating the whole person as a unique individual and on a personal basis, dedicated to helping you reach the goals and outcomes you desire from life.
- Cert IV in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma of Homeopathy
- White Light Essences Practitioner
- Integrated Massage Therapist Certificate
- Executive Master of Arts
Hypnotherapy Can Help With A Range Of Issues
- Releasing & managing stress, tension, anxiety or panic
- Learning or increasing relaxation
- Letting go of the past
- Weight management – slimming, increasing or body shaping
- Overcoming sleep difficulties or insomnia
- Giving up habits & addictive behaviours, such as smoking
- Overcoming fears & phobias such as heights, elevators, water, or insects
- Developing self-esteem & self-confidence
- Controlling pain through self-hypnosis